Lebanon was recently informed by the Boone County Health Department that we have moved to level orange. As a result, the Boone County Health Department has advised the three Boone County schools to immediately limit attendance to home indoor winter athletic events. For the safety of all student athletes, coaches and everyone involved, all schools have agreed that no spectators and fans will be allowed at home athletic events with the exception of a limited number of parents from the home and visiting teams who have athletes competing. The entire list of rules, policies. procedures and accommodations for all winter athletic events is below. Note this may not be the case when Lebanon travels to away winter athletic events. Please make sure you check the Lebanon Athletic Website (www.lebanonathletics.com) or follow Lebanon Athletics at the Twitter Account: @lebanontigers weekly for additional information, especially on away games outside of Boone County. This is an ongoing process and will be reviewed throughout the season and additional changes could occur at any time. I thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through these difficult times.
WINTER EXTRA CURRICULAR GUIDELINES
- SPECTATORS MUST WEAR FACE COVERINGS AT ALL TIMES. NO EXCEPTIONS. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS POILICY MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE FACILITY.
- HOME EVENTS: 4 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ON LINE TO ATHLETES COMPETINING FOR HOME EVENTS. NO CASH AT GATE. INFORMATION ON HOW TO PURCAHSE THESE TICKETS WILL BE PROVIDED AT A LATER DATE.
- HOME BASKETBALL & WRESTLING: FOUR (4) TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE PER LHS ATHLETE. IF SIBLINGS ARE ON TEAM, ONLY 4 TICKETS PER FAMILY.
- HOME SWIMMING& DIVING: TWO (2) TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE PER LHS ATHLETE. IF SIBLINGS ARE ON TEAM, ONLY 2 TICKETS PER FAMILY.
- NO AWAY SPECTATORS AT SWIM MEETS AT LEBANON HIGH SCHOOL
- NO AWAY SPECTATORS AT SAGAMORE CONFERENCE MEETS (EXCEPT CVILLE)
- AWAY EVENTS: EACH SCHOOL WILL HAVE DIFFERENT GUIDELINES. AS WE RECEIVE INFORMATION, IT WILL BE RELAYED TO PARTICIPANT FAMILIES THROUGH FINALFORMS
- LIVE STREAMING OF ATHLETIC EVENTS WILL OCCUR WHENEVER POSSIBLE.
FAN LOCATIONS IN EACH FACILITY:
- MAIN GYM: VISITING FANS SIT ON SCORE TABLE AND TEAM BENCH SIDE IN UPPER AND LOWER BLEACHERS. LEBANON FANS SIT ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE SCORE TABLE AND TEAM BENCH SIDE IN UPPER AND LOWER BLEACHERS.
- AUX GYM: VISITING FANS SIT ACROSS FROM VISTING TEAM BENCH IN UPEER AND LOWER BLEACHERS. LEBANON FANS SIT ACROSS FROM LEBANON TEAM BENCH IN BLEACHER.
- POOL: LEBANON PARENTS SIT IN TWO SETS OF BLEACHERS MARKED WITH SIGNS FOR SPECTATORS.
- GYMS AND SWIMMING POOL: PLEASE SIT IN THE BLEACHERS ON THE BLACK OVAL STICKER THAT STATES, “PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING, EACH STICKER REPRESNTS 2 SEATS AND IS 6 FEET APART. FAMILY MEMBERS MAY SIT TOGETHER BUT PLEASE REMAIN AT LEAST 6 FEET FROM OTHERS ”
- NO CONCESSIONS AT HOME INDOOR EVENTS
- NO OUTDOOR FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED
- HOME EVENTS: 6 CHEERLEADERS AT HOME EVENTS. MUST WEAR MASK AT ALL TIMES
- AWAY EVENTS: NO CHEERLEADERS ON THE ROAD AT AWAY EVENTS
- NO PEP BAND AT HOME INDOOR EVENTS
STUDENT CHEER BLOCK:
- NO STUDENT CHEER BLOCK AT HOME INDOOR EVENTS. ANY STUDENTS IN ATTENDANCE WILL BE THERE AS FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE PARTICIPATING ATHLETE AND MUST SIT WITH THEIR FAMILY
*Assessments will continue throughout the Winter season and these guidelines are subject to change at any point.